Saturday, April 24, 2010

2nd Weekend at the Farmers and Artists Market



So today was the second weekend I participated in our local farmer's market. I really love it...I don't love the 7 am start time but hey...what can you do?! It's really nice to see the same and new friendly faces every week...or every other.

There is such a good variety of folks there....produce farmers, baked goods vendors. And let me tell you, there was a couple there last week with cheesecake brownies and they were to die for! There is a couple that make wooden chairs, goats milk soap, jewelry, sculpture artists. It's great, it's nice to see the community get together.

Here is a link to my local market and the one I participate in: http://www.ofallonfarmersmarket.com/ and I encourage you to check out your towns market and if you don't have one, see what's going on a few towns over!

Katie
Emma E. Bows

No comments:

Post a Comment